Chief Product Officer and Co-Founder Greg Jacobson Interviewed by HIStalk
Chief Product Officer and co-founder of KaiNexus, Gregory Jacobson, MD, was interviewed by the website HIStalk.
- Tell me about yourself and the company.
- Can you describe the product?
- Let’s say I signed up to use KaiNexus as a hospital with 1,000 employees who I want using it. What does the process look like in terms of the setup and getting started?
- Does it also support a crowd-sourced model where staff suggest ideas that can be voted up / down, or is it more of a top-down approach where management has identified a few key initiatives to push?
- Does KaiNexus integrate with EHRs in any way? I would imagine that with quality improvement if you’re recording clinical metrics you might want to get that data from the EHR.
- KaiNexus has been around for about four years. Do you have case studies on how it has helped quality improvements?
- What is the pricing model?
- Is it a SaaS model? Monthly subscription?
Find out how Greg answered the questions here: