Upcoming Webinars (Get notified about future webinars via email):
December 18 from 1:00 - 2:00 pm ET
Presented by Mark Graban, author of
"Measures of Success: React Less, Lead Better, Improve More"
In previous webinars, Mark Graban has introduced the case for Process Behavior Charts -- including why they are a better alternative to "bowling charts" and how they help us not react to every uptick or downturn in a metric. Viewers wanted more information - and here we'll deliver!
In this webinar, you will:
- See various examples of Process Behavior Charts from the workplace and from data that we see in the news
- Understand the difference between "signal" and "noise" in a metric
- Learn when to react to a single data point (or another meaningful signal in the data) to trigger immediate Root Cause Analysis
- Know when to step back and improve a system using a more systematic, less reactive approach, like A3 Problem Solving
- Use Process Behavior Charts to perform hypothesis testing -- was your change really a significant improvement or not
- Apply Process Behavior Charts to situations where individuals or organizations are being ranked in performance
New Year's Resolutions - Hoshin Kanri Style...
January 10 from 1:00 - 2:00 ET
Presented by Jess Orr
We will cover topics including:
- Grasp the basic concepts of the Hoshin Kanri strategy deployment process
- Contrast the Hoshin Kanri approach with other other strategy and goal-setting methods
- Learn how to use the Hoshin process for personal goal development and execution
- Gain actionable understanding of how you can apply Hoshin Kanri in your own life
Proof of Attendance
We encourage you to sign up for these free, educational webinars. Currently, CEUs are not offered for the webinars. As the rules do vary from state to state, we can issue a proof of attendance upon your request for you to submit on your own.